APPLICATION

TO E.J. AT

DOCILEWOLF@

SSSNET.COM

IN MEMORY OF   

DJ Schedule   

QUOTE OF THE DAY   
Quote Widget

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
http://bigcountryradio.net Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Buy Best ED Treatment Medication online at Cutepharma Site cutepharma 35 Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:48 am
cutepharma View latest post
cheapest runescape gold with Up to 7% off&Best Quality S Site wowclassic 0 Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:21 am
wowclassic View latest post
mentre scegli abiti da sposa Site Banning 0 Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:26 am
Banning View latest post
appariranno proporzionate Site Banning 0 Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:16 am
Banning View latest post
new Site elywule 0 Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:33 pm
elywule View latest post
???????????? ????? ? ????? ????????? ?????? ?????? ???????? Site ilyjala 0 Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:29 am
ilyjala View latest post
the luxurious stretch

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index -> Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banning

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:30 am Post subject: No icon the luxurious stretch Reply with quote

Do you need me to wear a face covering?

Yes, please! Face coverings have been proven to prevent the spread of viruses when worn by infected people. Since people with COVID-19 may not show symptoms, it’s safest for everyone who enters the shop to be wearing a face-covering at all times.

As abiballkleide such, I will wear a face-covering during your appointment as well as glasses, and I will ask clients and their guests to arrive wearing a NEW and CLEAN face covering that fits you. Please keep your face covering on during your appointment, securely fastened to cover both your mouth AND nose fully at all times.

What if I don’t have a face covering?

If you can’t get a face covering in advance, I will have masks for you to purchase for $5, with any profit to be donated to charity.

But I really recommend you have your own face-covering ahead of time, that conveys your personality and style! Face coverings are the new normal, and treating them like accessories gives us a way to enjoy that.

What if I get too hot in a face covering?

I understand that face coverings take some getting used to, and can be uncomfortably warm for some. I plus size wedding dresses will gladly adjust our environment to make you comfortable, just let me know at any time if you think you’ll need this.

Do I have to wear a face covering even when trying on dresses?

This is a tough one… I have consulted with other boutiques and the state. And the answer is yes. It is what will keep you, me, other brides coming in after you the safest!

I feel that we are lucky to live in Massachusetts where the state has required masks to be worn. So I hope everyone will feel comfortable doing so the second you walk into my shop and until you leave. If you want to take a “yes” picture without one, I have something special planned outside for you to be able to remove your mask and have your picture taken.

Do you need me to wear gloves?

No. Our research shows that using gloves is no better than simply practicing good hand hygiene. wedding dresses Instead of wearing gloves, I will be washing & sanitizing my hands regularly and ask our clients to do the same. When you visit, I will ask that you sanitize your hands before we start the appointment. I will have auto-dispensing Purell stands in the dressing room, and at the front of the store.

Well-loved Aussie brand Grace Loves Lace has just released a new capsule collected comprised of three new gowns. This capsule collection of three gowns in the brands signature stretch lace, designed for movement and comfort, is ticking all the right boxes.

Grace Loves Lace releases new capsule collection

With this collection, Grace Loves Lace welcomes the Vita, Anais and Luca gowns, based on the feedback of more than 80,000 brides who helped shaped the direction of the brand. The women came from 80 different countries and spanned from 18-60 years old. There was a range of dress sizes, shapes and bust sizes amongst the group.

Grace Loves Lace releases new capsule collection

The key takeaways found that brides wanted more of the luxurious stretch lace that Grace Loves Lace has become renowned for, covered arms and high necklines. Brides also favoured the slip-on style, without buttons or zips. The price point was also an important consideration, and thus the maximum price was set at $2500AUD And so the Vita, Anais and Luca gowns were born.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index ->  Site Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: