DONATE HERE   

DJ Schedule   

Requests   

DJ APPLICATION   

IN MEMORY OF   

QUOTE OF THE DAY   
Quote Widget

Hit Counter   

• http://bigcountryradio.net Forum IndexForum Index  • SearchSearch  • UsergroupsUsergroups  • ProfileEdit your profile  • MembersMembers  • Private MessagesLogin, Check Messages  
 • ArcadeArcade  • RanksRanks  • StaffStaff  • StatisticsStatistics  • Board RulesBoard Rules  • Forum FAQForum FAQ  • Login / LogoutLog in  

Search for at
http://bigcountryradio.net Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Make the most of Timed Finishing in FIFA 19 Site mmocs 0 Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:53 am
mmocs View latest post
Facts, Fiction and Maplestory 2 Ayumilove Site gaosuo1234 0 Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:32 am
gaosuo1234 View latest post
Runescape Iron Bar Secrets That No One Else Knows About Site gaosuo1234 0 Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:31 am
gaosuo1234 View latest post
rl=http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dontari- Site douhua2233 0 Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:22 am
douhua2233 View latest post
www.bengalscheapshop.com Site hongwei28 0 Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:58 am
hongwei28 View latest post
www.authenticswashingtonredskins.com Site hongwei28 0 Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:49 am
hongwei28 View latest post

Scores of Stunning free open chat rooms now

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index -> Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mk45

kazakhstan.png

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:40 pm Post subject: No icon Scores of Stunning free open chat rooms now Reply with quote

When nearly all of you know, I had become endorsing Hillary Clinton for head, for my personal protection, as I live in California. It isn’t safe to be a Trump supporter where I stay. And bad for business as well. But lately I changed my endorsement to Trump, next I owe you a great explanation. So now this goes.

1. Things I Don’t Know: There are many things I don’t know. For example, I don’t know the best way to defeat ISIS. Neither do you. I don’t know the best way to negotiate trade policies. Neither do you. I don’t know the best tax document to steal all boats. Neither do you. My opinion in abortion remains that persons need to stick to the vanguard of ladies upon that subject because doing so produces the most credible laws. And so on many political issues, I don’t know enough to make a decision. Not do imvu free credits you, but you probably feel you do.

Break the uncertainty about each customer – at least in my own view – I have been state I remain not intelligent enough to learn who would are the best leader. To neutrality imvu credits hack changed as Clinton proposed raising estate taxes. I realize to matter after that I view it as theft by authorities.

I’ll about more about that, and another issues I do understand, below.

2. Exclusion of Home: Clinton proposed a new top Estate Toll of 65% by people with clear value over $500 million. Her website goes to great length to conceal the true document details, like fact that taxes would improve by lower cost estates also. Get the whole lack of transparency here, where the text simply means going back to 2009 time. It is clear that the intent of the call is to mislead, not tell.

So don’t fall to the claim that Clinton has plenty of policy details on her website. She makes, but it is control to mislead, not necessarily to enlighten. That’s much worse than imvu credits generator getting no details.

The bottom edge happens that less than Clinton’s plan, estate taxes would be higher for anyone with estates over $5 million(ish). I describe that a confiscation tax as income taxes have recently been paid on this money. In my issue, a cash I earn today will be charged in about 50% through various government entities, collectively. With Clinton’s plan, our remaining 50 cents will be presented again in 50% when I die. So the federal government would hold 75% of my personal rates through currently in.

Sure, I could make clever ideas with trusts to avoid estate taxes. However to exists absolutely welfare for lawyers. If the impact from the estate duty is just higher cost for my attorney, and hassle for me, that isn’t good news either.

You can say whether the estate present is fine or unfair, but fairness is an debate for fools and results. Fairness isn’t a objective property with the universe. I disagree with the estate tax simply because I appeared to simple channels then controlled 7-days per week for mainly of my life to be in our current status. (I’m doing today, Wednesday, when per familiar.) Next I don’t want to give 75% of our earnings to the authority. (Would people?)

3. Band or Wake: It seems to me to Trump supporters are proposing for the world’s biggest team with election night whereas Clinton supporters seem to be preparing for a burial. I want to be compelled for the celebration that doesn’t involve screaming and dancing toward Canada. (This particular spring isn’t my main reason.)

4. Clinton’s Health: To the untrained visions and ears, Hillary Clinton doesn’t look sufficiently healthy – mentally or otherwise – to be guide the terrain. If you disagree, examine the now-famous “Why aren’t I 50 points ahead” video clip. Likewise, Bill Clinton seems to be with severe shape also, and Hillary wouldn’t be greatly service for the region if she is taking care of a dying man on the side.

5. Time and Main: Trump always believes the radical spot with substance of security with protection with the region, even if those attitudes are unconstitutional, impractical, evil, or something that the forces would will not do. Common people perceive that as a dangerous situation. Trained persuaders like me realize that as anything called march and prime. Trump “paces” the public – wish he go with them into their emotional state, and some. He resolve that with his extreme results on immigration, fighting ISIS, stop-and-frisk, etc. Once Trump has begun himself as the biggest bad-ass about the topic, he is free to “lead,” which we find out him make with softening the deportation stand, checking the stop-and-frisk analysis to Chicago, reversing his primary answer on fees for abortion, and so on. If you are not focused in marketing, Trump look scary. If you understand tempo and principal, you may get him because safest candidate who has ever made that all around the organization. That’s how I go with him.

So when Clinton supporters ask me how I might help a “fascist,” the answer is that they isn’t one. Clinton’s team, with the help of Godzilla, have effectively persuaded people to spot Trump as frightening. The marketing do because Trump’s “pacing” system is not obvious for the public. They realize the “key offers” as proof evil. They are not. They stay technique.

And remaining chummy with Present is prone to prevent us safe, whether you find that horrible or not. Clinton wants to insult Putin in making what we require. To attitude seems dangerous as hell to me.

6. Persuasion: Budgets are constrained through psychology. If you expect things to go well tomorrow, you spend today, which leads to things to go well tomorrow, as long like some other are perform the same. The best kind of leader for controlling the therapy of citizens – and therefore the saving – is a trained persuader. You can identify that persuader a con person, a wind oil salesman, a carnival barker, or full of shit. It’s all marketing. And Trump only does it better than I have previously gotten anybody do it.

The confrontation with ISIS is usually a marketing problem. The entire purpose of military suit against ISIS is to persuade them to stop, certainly not to destroy every individual one. We require military-grade persuasion to get at the origin of the puzzle. Trump understands persuasion, so they are likely to put more emphasis with to spot.

Most from the profession of president is persuasion. Presidents don’t should realize policy minutia. They need to listen to experts and then help sell the best expert alternatives on the community. Trump sells better than anybody you have actually met, even if you haven’t personally accepted into him but. You can’t deny his persuasion talents that will experience persuaded him that a lot.

In rapid, I don’t understand the statement details and suggestions of all of either Trump’s or Clinton’s proposed ideas. Neither do you. But I do see persuasion. I and see when the federal government is planning to confiscate the majority of the advantages. And I can also recognize between a genuinely unhealthy person with proper person, even though I have no health school. (So would you.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index ->  Site Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: