TO E.J. AT

DOCILEWOLF@

SSSNET.COM

IN MEMORY OF   

DJ Schedule   

QUOTE OF THE DAY   
Quote Widget

Sister Stations   

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
http://bigcountryradio.net Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
BANG! The Miami Heat forward began off the 2K Players Site Megaomgchen 0 Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:38 am
Megaomgchen View latest post
Many Undeserved Cards in Madden Site Megaomgchen 0 Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:35 am
RuneScape makes it first new RuneScape ability in years -&qu Site Megaomgchen 0 Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:34 am
safe runescape gold sites with Up to 50% off and more, RS3go Site wowclassic 0 Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:05 am
wowclassic View latest post
??????????? ??? ??????????? ? ?????????? ??? bankrotnoe-del Site iregara 0 Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:47 pm
iregara View latest post
??????????????? ??????? «?????????» ? ?????-?????????? ultra Site abygugal 0 Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:56 am
abygugal View latest post
Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index -> Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruogu1234

blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:45 am Post subject: No icon Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with Reply with quote

ACAPULCO, Mexico -- David Ferrer and Andy Murray, the top two seeded players in the Mexican Open, advanced to the second round on Tuesday while American and third-seeded John Isner became the first major casualty of the tournament, losing 7-6 (4) 7-6 (5) to Croatias Ivo Karlovic. Ferrer, the favourite in Acapulco, had a convincing 6-2, 6-3 victory over Kazakh Mikhail Kukushkin while Murray overcame a sluggish start and claimed a 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 win over Pablo Andujar, from Spain. "I had a difficult start, it was 10 minutes in the match and I was down 5-0, but I started to play more aggressively to get the win and hopefully I can have a good week here", Murray said. "The first set was extremely challenging, he was dictating the points, but later on he was getting tired and put the pressure on him". Murray, who played for the first time ever in Latin America, lost his first three service games and fell into a 5-0 hole, but came back strongly to set up a match against Joao Sousa of Portugal. "I played Joao once in Australia, he was new on the tour then and he has improved. Hes playing good tennis, hes good on clay and on hard courts", added Murray. "He plays similar to Pablo, hopefully I can play aggressively from the start." In the round-of-16, Ferrer, who is trying to win on Mexican soil for the fourth time in his career, will play Spanish compatriot Feliciano Lopez. "I..m not thinking about the final, Im only in the second round", Ferrer said. "Now Im only thinking about playing my best tennis against Feliciano Lopez, he..s a good player I need to give my best to beat him". Ferrer, who now has a 4-0 record against Kukushkin, is coming off an impressive run in the past two weeks of the ATP tour, winning the Buenos Aires tournament and reaching the semifinals in Rio de Janeiro last week. "Playing in Buenos Aires was not in my plans", said Ferrer who replaced his countryman Rafael Nadal in Argentina. "Im tired, but I will not be making any excuses, I need to take a rest now and get well for the rest of the tournament". Earlier, Karlovic served 15 aces to Isner fired eight in a match between two of the games biggest servers. "Im very disappointed," a visibly upset Isner said after the match. "I wanted to do well in here, is a good surface for me, but I played against a guy who played well against me". The 2.11-meter (6-foot-11) Karlovic now has a 3-2 career record against the 2.08-meter (6-foot-10) Isner, whos ranked 13th in the world. Sousa of Portugal came back to defeat Frenchman Adrian Mannarino 1-6, 6-2, 6-2. South Africas Kevin Anderson downed Stephane Robert of France 6-2, 7-6 (7) and will next play Americas Sam Querrey. Also, Alexandr Dolgopolov, from the Ukraine, beat Canadas Vasek Pospisil 6-2, 6-2 and seventh-seeded Ernests Gulbis had a 6-1, 6-1 victory over Taiwans Yen-Hsun Lu. Latvias Gulbis won his fifth career title last week in Marsella. On the womens side of the combined ATP-WTA tournament, top-seeded Dominika Cibulkova had a 6-3, 6-4 win over Urszula Radwanska, from Poland, Eugenie Bouchard eliminated Shahar Peer from Israel 6-2, 6-2, American Victoria Duval had a 6-2, 6-4 win over Czech Iveta Melzer and Estonian Kai Kanepi prevailed 6-1, 3-6, 6-2 against Jana Cepelova, from Slovakia. China Jerseys Fake . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline. China Jerseys Wholesale .J. -- Kevin Gilbride retired Thursday as offensive co-ordinator for the New York Giants. http://www.chinajerseyspaypal.com/ . -- Chad Labelle scored the winner 17:36 into the third period to give Medicine Hat a 2-1 victory over the Swift Current Broncos on Sunday and lift the Tigers into the second round of the Western Hockey League playoffs. China Jerseys Paypal .1 million contract. The club said that Boll will earn $950,000 in 2012-13 and $1.15 million in 2013-14. The 26-year-old Boll had two goals and one assist with 126 penalty minutes in 54 games with the Blue Jackets in 2011-12. China Jerseys website . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday.ORLANDO, Fla. - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says its possible the playoffs could expand next season. Goodell said Wednesday at the spring meetings that "its not out of the question." He says he "wouldnt rule it out, but I wouldnt say thats the direction were heading." The owners discussed adding two playoff teams to the current 12, one in each conference. The topic is certain to comme up when Goodell meets with the players union April 8, and again at the owners May meeting in Atlanta.dddddddddddd Goodell adds that there was a "tremendous amount of interest in this, possibly even to the point of support." He believes it will make the late-season division and wild-card races even more compelling. Adding two post-season games also would increase TV revenues. ' ' '
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index ->  Site Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: