Requests   

CALENDER   

DJ APPLICATION   

IN MEMORY OF   

QUOTE OF THE DAY   
Quote Widget

TUNE IN   

Hit Counter   

• http://bigcountryradio.net Forum IndexForum Index  • SearchSearch  • UsergroupsUsergroups  • ProfileEdit your profile  • MembersMembers  • Private MessagesLogin, Check Messages  
 • ArcadeArcade  • RanksRanks  • StaffStaff  • StatisticsStatistics  • Board RulesBoard Rules  • Forum FAQForum FAQ  • Login / LogoutLog in  

Search for at
http://bigcountryradio.net Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Brandon Morrow faced each other in an intra-squad Site ruogu1234 0 Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:51 am
ruogu1234 View latest post
Antonio Gates led the Chargers with Site ruogu1234 0 Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:50 am
Pelicans have reportedly found a replacement for Anthony Site ruogu1234 0 Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:48 am
Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with Site ruogu1234 0 Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:45 am
Henrik Samuelsson and Curtis Lazar each had two Site ruogu1234 0 Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:43 am
Chicago reliever Matt Lindstrom and outfielder Site ruogu1234 0 Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:41 am

deep pass.The Rams’ Samson Ebukam was also fined $26

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index -> Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elaine95

blank.png

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:05 am Post subject: No icon deep pass.The Rams’ Samson Ebukam was also fined $26 Reply with quote

NEW YORK (AP) — San Francisco 49ers safety Antone Exum Jr. was fined $53 Michael Deiter black jersey ,482 by the NFL for his hit on Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Robert Woods last Sunday.Exum was penalized for unnecessary roughness on the play in which he hit Woods in his midsection in the third quarter of the 49ers’ 48-32 loss while breaking up a deep pass.The Rams’ Samson Ebukam was also fined $26,739 on Saturday for unnecessary roughness when he lowered his head to initiate contact on a tackle.Miami’s Kiko Alonso and Robert Quinn were docked $10,026 for unnecessary roughness, and Buffalo’s Jordan Mills was fined $13,369 for unsportsmanlike conduct after they were all ejected for their roles in a skirmish between the teams last Sunday.With Bills quarterback Josh Allen already sliding in the third quarter of Buffalo’s 42-17 win, Alonso dived in front of him and kicked the quarterback in the helmet. A scuffle broke out amid a group of players Michael Deiter Jersey Mens , and Quinn ran in and dived atop the pile.Dolphins safety Minkah Fitzpatrick was also fined $10,026 for unsportsmanlike conduct during a play in the fourth quarter of that game.Chicago punter Pat O’Donnell has to pay $15,000 after he was penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct when he was on the sideline but too close to the side judge, who tripped over him and immediately threw the flag. Bears teammate Deon Bush was fined $10,026 for a facemask penalty against Minnesota.Also docked for unnecessary roughness were Cincinnati’s Alex Redmond ($26,739) Michael Deiter Jersey Cheap , Indianapolis’ George Odum ($20,054) and Pittsburgh’s Ramon Foster ($10,026).Dallas’ Antwaun Woods and Kansas City teammates Tyreek Hill and Demarcus Robinson were each fined $10,026 for unsportsmanlike conduct after they were flagged in their games for taunting. DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Miami Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake has joined other players in complaining about the NFL’s officiating emphasis to discourage quarterback hits.“It’s sad,” Wake said Friday. “I don’t think it’s a secret that the league is concerned about player safety. It just depends on what players.”Wake’s teammate Isaiah Prince Miami Dolphins Jerseys , end William Hayes, suffered a season-ending knee injury last week and said his foot caught in the turf as he was trying to avoid landing on Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr.Wake said the league should acknowledge that when it comes to player safety, quarterbacks — including Miami’s Ryan Tannehill — come first.“Just tell me, ‘Listen, we’re going to protect quarterbacks differently,” Wake said. “Just be blunt about it. Not ‘we care about your safety Miami Dolphins Jerseys 2019 ,’ because you don’t care about my safety. You care about some people’s safety. My knees mean just as much to my family and my ability to play and provide just as Tannehill’s does. I can’t understand that his are more important than mine.”Rulings on quarterback hits have been a source of debate through the first three weeks of the NFL season, with players complaining about a lack of consistency on such calls.Wake described steps to make football safer an “uphill battle.”“I think the crowd likes the violence,” he said. “You see plays on TV, you see big hits, you see the oooh’s and the ahh’s, and they like that. That’s what I’m sure helps drive ratings.”
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index ->  Site Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: