Requests   

CALENDER   

DJ APPLICATION   

IN MEMORY OF   

QUOTE OF THE DAY   
Quote Widget

TUNE IN   

Hit Counter   

• http://bigcountryradio.net Forum IndexForum Index  • SearchSearch  • UsergroupsUsergroups  • ProfileEdit your profile  • MembersMembers  • Private MessagesLogin, Check Messages  
 • ArcadeArcade  • RanksRanks  • StaffStaff  • StatisticsStatistics  • Board RulesBoard Rules  • Forum FAQForum FAQ  • Login / LogoutLog in  

Search for at
http://bigcountryradio.net Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
recibido elogios de publicacion Site Banning 0 Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:00 am
Banning View latest post
Ausbruch im Vergleich zum Ende präsentiert Site kboaweotich 0 Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:01 pm
kboaweotich View latest post
a plupart des autres site Site Banning 0 Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:22 am
Banning View latest post
gestire meglio le tue Site Banning 0 Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:04 am
Banning View latest post
procurant ainsi une sensation Site Banning 0 Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:05 am
Banning View latest post
Tat niemals Kabelfernsehen Site Banning 0 Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:22 am
Banning View latest post

According to various reports,

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index -> Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shushu

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:03 am Post subject: No icon According to various reports, Reply with quote

SANDY, Utah -- Real Salt Lake stretched its unbeaten streak to 12 games with a 0-0 draw with FC Dallas on Saturday night, matching Major League Soccers record undefeated streak to start the season with a 6-0-6 mark. The Los Angeles Galaxy opened the inaugural season with a 12-0 record (including two shootout victories) in 1996, before the league had draws. The Galaxy opened the 2010 season with a 10-0-2 record. FC Dallas (5-6-3) is winless in seven straight games and was coming off a 2-1 loss to the Galaxy on Wednesday night. "We just had a tough time kind of creating chances through possession tonight," said RSL defender Nat Borchers, who saw his header cleared off the line in the 55th minute. "Thats how its going to be some nights." Real Salt Lake, in second place in the Western Conference, beat the Colorado Rapids 2-1 at Rio Tinto Stadium last weekend. Salt Lake continues to be without goalkeeper Nick Rimando and midfielder Kyle Beckerman, who are training in Northern California after being selected for the U.S. national team competing at the World Cup next month. RSL was hurt in the 42nd minute when Joao Plata injured his left hamstring and left the game. Tesho Akindele got a good shot off from the right side of the box in the 53rd minute but Jeff Attinella -- standing in for Rimando -- came up with a big save in the corner. Attinella finished with three saves for the clean sheet. "I thought we came out flat," RSL coach Jeff Cassar said. "We were moving and possessing the ball, but really without purpose." Salt Lake saw the return of Robbie Findley, who entered the match in the 65th minute. Findley has been rehabbing from knee surgery following last seasons MLS Cup Final against Kansas City. 02:00ET 25-05-14 China NFL Jerseys . Ryu (8-3) allowed a run and three hits in six innings and struck out six in his 13th start. In his first 13 starts last season -- his first in the major leagues -- the left-hander was 8-5 with a 2.85 ERA. This was the ninth time this year that Ryu has allowed fewer than three earned runs, and he is 7-0 in those games. Cheap Jerseys For Sale . According to a police report, Douglas is accused of grabbing his girlfriend by the neck and slamming her against the wall several times while he carried her from the elevator to their Hartford hotel room early Sunday morning. http://www.cheapjerseyschina.us/ . Pearce had a career-high four hits and drove in two runs, and Wei-Yin Chen shut down Texas again as the Orioles completed a four-game sweep of the Rangers with a 5-2 victory on Thursday night. Clearance NFL Jerseys . According to various reports, the striker is about to sign a five-and-a-half year extension with Manchester United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that would see him at Old Trafford until 2019. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys . The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons.MONTE CARLO -- Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil lost his career debut at the Monte Carlo Masters on Monday, falling 6-2, 6-2 in the first round to experienced clay-court player Roberto Bautista-Agut of Spain. The 29th-ranked Pospisil lacks clay-court experience and paid the price against his 45th-ranked opponent who grew up playing on the surface. "Theres a lot you can learn from every loss," said Pospisil. "This one was more about my lack of clay experience, I need to get used to the surface. Working on my movement will help a lot, its something I can improve." Eighth seed Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., had a bye in the first round and will face either Argentinas Federico Delbonis or Taiwans Lu Yen-Hsun in the second round on Wednesday. Pospisil was competing in only his seventh top-level match on clay and now stands 1-6 on the surface. His only victory came in a Davis Cup tie against Ecuador in 2011. Pospisil hasnt played much since the Australian Open due to a back injury. "Considering how little Ive played in general, this was not so bad," said Pospisil. "He played extremely well and didnt miss any balls. I played well on my forehand but obviously clay is not my natural surface. "There was really not much I could have done out there." Pospisil, who committed 18 unforced errors in the opening set, admitted he came to the court with low expectations. "I didnt have too many expectations, Ive been dealing with a couple of injuries and only played points on clay for the first time yesterday." The Canadian said that while he did not want to go into detail, his back felt fine during the match. Pospisil will move onto Bucharest and Munich over the next few weeks as the French Open buildup continues. Elsewhere, Fabio Fogninii of Italy was two points away from defeat before rallying to beat Joao Sousa 5-7, 7-5, 6-4.dddddddddddd Sousa led 5-2 and 30-0 on Fogninis serve, but the Portuguese player lost his composure and then started complaining to the chair umpire at the end of the second set and midway through the third. "Im not happy today. I was I think a bit lucky," Fognini said. "It was a really difficult match." The 10th-seeded Fognini, who lost to title-holder Novak Djokovic in last years semifinals, was the highest seeded player in action Monday in the clay-court tournament. Fognini failed to serve out the first set at 5-4 and then his game fell apart. "I was completely without energy, without power in my legs," he said. "I have no idea what happened." After Fognini had served out the second set, the crowd jeered Sousa -- who had received a warning during the first set. At 3-2 down in the third, Sousa continued to grumble, saying "its a joke, its a joke." Fognini will play Bautista Agut in the next round. Later in the day, 11th-seeded Tommy Robredo of Spain beat Belgian qualifier David Goffin 6-4, 6-1. In other first-round matches, there were victories for Philipp Kohlschreiber of Germany, Czech players Radek Stepanek and Lukas Rosol; and Spaniards Albert Montanes, Albert Ramos and Pablo Andujar. Rosol beat Evgeny Donskoy 7-5, 6-1; Kohlschreiber won 6-3, 6-4 against Simone Bolelli; Stepanek thrashed Ivo Karlovic 6-1, 6-2; Ramos beat Jarkko Nieminen 6-2, 7-5 and Andujar downed Edouard Roger-Vasselin 2-6, 7-5, 7-6 (5). On Tuesday, Djokovic plays Montanes in the second round. On Wednesday, eight-time champion Rafael Nadal of Spain faces Gilles Simon or Teymuraz Gabashvili, and fourth-seeded Roger Federer takes on Stepanek. ' ' '
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index ->  Site Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: