Requests   

CALENDER   

DJ APPLICATION   

IN MEMORY OF   

QUOTE OF THE DAY   
Quote Widget

TUNE IN   

Hit Counter   

• http://bigcountryradio.net Forum IndexForum Index  • SearchSearch  • UsergroupsUsergroups  • ProfileEdit your profile  • MembersMembers  • Private MessagesLogin, Check Messages  
 • ArcadeArcade  • RanksRanks  • StaffStaff  • StatisticsStatistics  • Board RulesBoard Rules  • Forum FAQForum FAQ  • Login / LogoutLog in  

Search for at
http://bigcountryradio.net Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
recibido elogios de publicacion Site Banning 0 Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:00 am
Banning View latest post
Ausbruch im Vergleich zum Ende präsentiert Site kboaweotich 0 Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:01 pm
kboaweotich View latest post
a plupart des autres site Site Banning 0 Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:22 am
Banning View latest post
gestire meglio le tue Site Banning 0 Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:04 am
Banning View latest post
procurant ainsi une sensation Site Banning 0 Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:05 am
Banning View latest post
Tat niemals Kabelfernsehen Site Banning 0 Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:22 am
Banning View latest post

in franchise history in

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index -> Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shushu

blank.png

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:55 am Post subject: No icon in franchise history in Reply with quote

The Pittsburgh Steelers have created some cap space, signing two veterans, safety Troy Polamalu and tight end Heath Miller, to new three-year contracts keeping the popular players with the team through 2016. Polamalu has spent his entire 11-year career with the Steelers, being named a Pro Bowler eight times, an All-Pro four times, and the 2010 Defensive Player of the Year. Miller is also a career Steeler, being selected by the team in the 2005 NFL Draft. Miller is third in franchise history in receptions (466), fifth in receiving yards (5,273) and fifth in touchdowns (40). The Steelers also released linebacker Larry Foote, cornerback Chris Brown, and offensive tackle Levi Brown to create some cap room. Discount Jordans From China . INJURIES - Cardinals 1B Matt Adams has been put on the DL with calf tightness, resulting in some lineup shifting, with Allen Craig moving from right field to first base, so that the Cardinals could bring up top prospect Oscar Taveras, who was the No. Cheap Discount Jordans .C., won gold in the womens 200-metre backstroke, and Dominique Bouchard of North Bay, Ont. http://www.cheapoutletjordans.com/ .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders. Cheap Real Jordans Free Shipping . PETERSBURG, Fla. Wholesale Cheap Jordans From China .com) - Graeme McDowell opened up with a first- round, 5-under 67 on Thursday and he holds a 2-shot lead at the WGC - HSBC Champions.Peyton Manning will be honoured with a statue in his likeness outside the Indianapolis Colts’ stadium, franchise owner Jim Irsay confirmed. The legends old No 18 jersey will also follow him into retirement as a tribute from his first NFL franchise.The statue will stand outside Lucas Oil Stadium, the facility often nicknamed The House That Peyton Built because it became the Colts home during Mannings pomp in 2008. Ill always be a Colt, so I cant tell you how special this news is to me. Peyton Manning Manning won his first Super Bowl with the Colts in the 2006 season, eight years after the franchise drafted him as their No 1 pick. He played in Indianapolis from 1998 until 2011 before moving to the Denver Broncos.Ill always be a Colt, so I cant tell you how special this news is to me, Maanning said during a press conference in Indianapolis on Friday.dddddddddddd Peyton Manning won Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans Saints I just cant tell you how honoured and humbled I am, and how much fun I had playing here for 14 years. Just thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.Irsay added: I cant say enough to what he has meant for this franchise, to this city and state. You just run out of words thinking about how much No 18 means to us.The 39-year-old brought the curtain down on his illustrious career after winning his second career Super Bowl in February when the Broncos defeated the Carolina Panthers. Also See: NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Pundits ' ' '
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index ->  Site Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: