Requests   

CALENDER   

DJ APPLICATION   

IN MEMORY OF   

QUOTE OF THE DAY   
Quote Widget

TUNE IN   

Hit Counter   

• http://bigcountryradio.net Forum IndexForum Index  • SearchSearch  • UsergroupsUsergroups  • ProfileEdit your profile  • MembersMembers  • Private MessagesLogin, Check Messages  
 • ArcadeArcade  • RanksRanks  • StaffStaff  • StatisticsStatistics  • Board RulesBoard Rules  • Forum FAQForum FAQ  • Login / LogoutLog in  

Search for at
http://bigcountryradio.net Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
2017 season to a shoulder injury with a sensational 2018 ca Site elaine95 0 Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:57 am
elaine95 View latest post
[url=http://www.49erscheapstore.com/nick-bosa-jersey-c Site elaine95 0 Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:46 am
open market.The Bears are planning to relea Site elaine95 0 Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:36 am
draft should help the team for several years. Anto Site elaine95 0 Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:26 am
graag kunnen douchen voordat Site Banning 0 Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:33 am
Banning View latest post
something we have to be aware of.”BEASLEY Site elaine95 0 Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:31 am

and then sent a pass to Kreider, who was just above the goa

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index -> Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elaine95

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:48 am Post subject: No icon and then sent a pass to Kreider, who was just above the goa Reply with quote

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Last season Edmonton Oilers Hoodies Authentic , Cody Eakin didn’t score his seventh goal until Feb. 21. He did it more than three months earlier this time.Eakin scored his sixth and seventh goals of the season, Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 29 shots for his third shutout, and the Vegas Golden Knights beat the Anaheim Ducks 5-0 Wednesday night.“I don’t know what it is, just having fun, I think that’s important, to play the game, enjoy it and have fun,” said Eakin, whose career high is 19 goals but is currently on pace to score 38. “The pucks are going in right now, there will be times when they aren’t, but I’m going to try and ride it.”Alex Tuch and Nick Holden each had a goal and an assist, Tomas Hyka also scored and Max Pacioretty added two assists to help the Golden Knights match their season-high scoring total.“They know tonight was a big hockey game for our group,” coach Gerard Gallant said. “I thought we played our game tonight. I thought we worked really hard defensively, we did a lot of good things in the D zone, and that started our offense. Guys went to the net and they scored some nice goals tonight. Hopefully we got a little bit of our mojo back.”Fleury, meanwhile Edmonton Oilers Hats Authentic , earned his 412th career victory while sporting a pair of brand new gold pads.“A little bit more flashy than my other ones,” Fleury said about his pads, which generated more conversation than his 51st shutout that moved him into a tie with four others for 24th all-time. “I just thought, we’re the Golden Knights, might as well try a little golden gear and have a little swagger out there.”It was the second straight home shutout for the Golden Knights and Fleury, who struggled during the team’s recent 1-3 road trip. Going 1-2 in Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal, the 15-year veteran allowed 10 goals.“I feel sometimes when it doesn’t go well, for goalies, you want to do too much instead of just being patient and relax and reacting,” Fleury said. “They’re a team that throws the puck at the net, but they always have lots of guys around the net. But this is the best place to play. It’s so loud, the atmosphere here every night is awesome.”It marked the second time the Golden Knights and Fleury defeated their Pacific Division rival at home this season.“Obviously, Flower made some key saves, but I thought we had some great jump the second period, it was an excellent period for us Custom Edmonton Oilers Jerseys ,” Gallant said. “We got a few puck lucks tonight, we got some breaks tonight finally. Hopefully it’s gonna turn for us.”John Gibson started for Anaheim and gave up three goals on 12 shots before being pulled at 7:19 of the second period. Ryan Miller came on and stopped 11 of the 13 shots he faced.The Ducks came into their second meeting with Vegas this season after limiting opponents to two goals or fewer in 10 games but couldn’t keep the Golden Knights’ second line in check as Tuch, Eakin and Pacioretty each had two points.After spending a majority of last season on the third line, Eakin has been a welcome addition to the second line, back alongside Tuch, now that Erik Haula is on the injured reserve list.“When Cody came up, I thought we had interesting chemistry,” said Tuch, who has a point in his last four games, and in seven of the 11 games he’s played in after missing the first eight games. “Cody and I played together from the start of the season pretty much last year. … I think the chemistry’s always been there. I think we’re just connecting on some plays that we haven’t, bearing down on some areas that we weren’t able to last year. And Pacioretty coming on to that line is a huge asset.”Tuch got things started when he grabbed a rebound and popped it past Gibson late in the first period. Vegas went up 2-0 just 25 seconds into the second, when Tuch fed Eakin, who sniped Gibson with a wrist shot above the glove.Holden was credited with the next goal after his shot from the point caromed off the end board and into the crease, where Ducks center Adam Henrique accidentally put the puck past Gibson, who was pulled immediately afterward.But the red-hot Eakin skated in on a breakaway and scored his seventh of the season with a backhand over Miller’s glove two minutes later, making it 4-0.Hyka got his first goal of the season when he skated in from the left wing and beat Miller stick side.“When they got the emotions going and they got fired up www.officialhockeypanthersshop.com , you can expect that kind of pace from their hockey club, and I don’t think that’s a surprise to us,” Anaheim coach Randy Carlyle said. “After our last game, we didn’t seem in the competitive spirit, and that surprises us.”NOTES: In recognition of Military Appreciation Night, 92-year-old Edward Hall, the last survivor in Southern Nevada from the attack on Pearl Harbor during World War II, dropped the ceremonial first puck. … Ducks defenseman Cam Fowler, who was struck in the face with a puck on Monday night versus Nashville, has a complex right facial fracture involving the orbital bone, cheekbone and upper jaw bone, per a CT scan. Fowler will have surgery Friday, after which his expected absence will be known and announced. … Gibson remains one victory shy of 100 career NHL wins. … Anaheim has successfully killed 23 of its last 26 opponent power-play opportunities.UP NEXTDucks: Host Toronto on FridayGolden Knights: Hosts St. Louis on Friday NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Jesper Fast made an immediate impact in his return to the New York lineup after missing five games due to an upper body injury.Fast scored two goals, including the game winner, and added an assist as the Rangers snapped a three-game losing streak with a 4-3 win over the Nashville Predators on Saturday night.Chris Kreider had a goal and an assist Florida Panthers T-Shirts Authentic , Marc Stall added a score and Mika Zibanejad had a career-high four assists for the Rangers, who earned their first road win in regulation this season. Henrik Lundqvist made 34 saves.“I’m not scoring the goals, I’m just trying to set them up,” said Zibanejad, who centered a line with Kreider and Fast. “We’ve been playing together before and it was really clicking back then. We just went back to how we played. We find each other pretty well out there. It’s nice to see (Fast) come back and get a couple.”Nick Bonino scored a pair of power-play goals and Kevin Fiala also scored and had two assists for the Predators, who have lost six straight. Pekka Rinne made 18 saves.“You can’t lose six in a row,” Bonino said. “Not in this league, not in this division, not with the parity there is. Just gotta get better.”The Rangers were trailing 3-2 entering the third, but Staal and Fast scored in just over a three-minute span early in the period, giving New York the lead.Staal converted a wrist shot from the slot off of a 3-on-2 rush at 4:23, then Fast scored his second of the night off a slap shot from the slot to make it 4-3.“There’s a lot of different ways to win hockey games, and each game presents a different challenge,” Rangers coach David Quinn said. “This one presented a challenge of being down 3-2, getting two goals in the third and then having to kill a penalty at a key time and doing a great job on the 6-on-5.”Lundqvist stopped a one-timer off the stick of Nashville captain Roman Josi with 23.2 remaining in the game with Rinne lifted for an extra attacker to preserve the win.“It was definitely a battle, but it was a fun game to play Florida Panthers Hoodies Authentic ,” Lundqvist said. “They’re a good team. They’re pretty balanced — good forwards, really good D, they move the puck well.”Kreider scored the game’s first goal at 2:42 of the opening period on a power play.Above the right circle, Zibanejad faked a slap shot and then sent a pass to Kreider, who was just above the goal line to Rinne’s right, where he was able to deflect the puck over the shoulder of the Finnish keeper.Kreider’s 20 goals lead the Rangers. He has scored in four consecutive games and five of his last six.The goal came just seven seconds after Predators coach Peter Laviolette was assessed a bench minor penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct. Laviolette was unhappy with a hit former Predators player Cody McLeod delivered to defenseman P.K. Subban deep in the Nashville zone.“It’s a loss,” Laviolette said. “It’s tough. They’re mounting. We’ve got to put an end to it. We did enough good things through the course of the game. We got ourselves a lead going into the third. I think that’s what makes it a tough one to swallow because typically we’re good in that situation.”Bonino tied the game at 1-all at 8:43 of the first.From the left faceoff dot, Fiala sent a pass to Mattias Ekholm at the middle of the blue line. There, the Swedish defenseman sent a one-timer toward the Rangers net and Bonino was there to redirect the shot past Lundqvist.New York made it 2-1 at 3:51 of the second. From behind the Nashville net, Zibanejad sent a pass to Fast, who was alone in the slot. He beat Rinne with a quick shot on the blocker side.Fiala tied the game again at 4:44 of the second with an unassisted goal.Driving down the right side on a 2-on-1, Fiala snapped a wrist shot low to Lundqvist’s far side.Bonino’s second power-play goal of the game gave Nashville its first lead at 10:35 of the second after converting a rebound of his own shot at 10:35.NOTES: Nashville C Kyle Turris missed the game with a lower-body injury. …The Predators sold out all 51 home games they played at Bridgestone Arena in calendar year 2018. … Rangers RW Kevin Hayes picked up one assist, extending his career-long point scoring streak to nine games. … New York is 9-6-6 when scoring first this season.UP NEXT:Rangers: Visit St. Louis Blues on Monday.Predators: Visit Washington Capitals on Monday.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index ->  Site Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: