DONATE HERE   

DJ Schedule   

Requests   

DJ APPLICATION   

IN MEMORY OF   

QUOTE OF THE DAY   
Quote Widget

Hit Counter   

• http://bigcountryradio.net Forum IndexForum Index  • SearchSearch  • UsergroupsUsergroups  • ProfileEdit your profile  • MembersMembers  • Private MessagesLogin, Check Messages  
 • ArcadeArcade  • RanksRanks  • StaffStaff  • StatisticsStatistics  • Board RulesBoard Rules  • Forum FAQForum FAQ  • Login / LogoutLog in  

Search for at
http://bigcountryradio.net Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
WASHINGTON (AP) — Site laiyongcai92 0 Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:48 am
laiyongcai92 View latest post
MONTREAL (AP) — Site laiyongcai92 0 Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:37 am
Edmonton fired Peter Chiarelli Site laiyongcai92 0 Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:26 am
Authentic Jonathan Toews Jersey Site elaine95 0 Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:57 am
elaine95 View latest post
sian-jersey]Zach Bogosian Jersey Womens[/url] , including a Site elaine95 0 Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:39 am
rated several good chances without scoring, but drew another Site elaine95 0 Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:20 am

enough. We were unable to get

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index -> Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elaine95

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:45 am Post subject: No icon enough. We were unable to get Reply with quote

PHOENIX (AP) — Matt Kemp needled teammate Manny Machado in a happy Los Angeles Dodgers clubhouse after Monday night’s 7-4 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks http://www.rangersfanproshop.com/authentic-russell-wilson-jersey , giving the star slugger a hard time for not running full speed out of the batter’s box while admiring a long drive to the wall in the ninth inning.The hit went for a double, falling just short of a home run, and gave Machado his second RBI of the game in a three-run ninth inning.“I thought I got it,” Machado said with a grin. “At least I got the RBI and we got the lead. I’ll take it. I’ll wear it.”Machado also drove in the go-ahead run with a groundout deep into the shortstop hole with the bases loaded in the seventh to score Yasiel Puig. That helped the NL West-leading Dodgers stay 1½ games ahead of Colorado, which routed Philadelphia 10-1 at Coors Field.David Freese homered and had three hits to back Clayton Kershaw (9-5), who allowed three runs and six hits over six innings in his fifth start against Arizona this season. He struck out six and walked one.The defending NL champions have won six of seven.Freese is hitting .375 since joining the Dodgers in an Aug. 31 trade with Pittsburgh. He finished 3 for 4 with two RBIs.“To go from thinking you’re not going to be traded to all of a sudden you’re a Dodger and you’re in there 24 hours later, you understand what this organization’s trying to do and you get called upon to help out,” Freese said. “Just kind of doing my thing and filling my role.”Ketel Marte homered and drove in three runs, all off Kershaw, and A.J. Pollock went deep against closer Kenley Jansen in the ninth. The Diamondbacks, already eliminated from playoff contention Martin Perez Jersey , have lost four straight and eight of nine.With the Dodgers trailing 3-2 to start the seventh, Yasmani Grandal walked and Puig came through with a pinch-hit single off reliever Andrew Chafin (1-6). Brad Ziegler gave up a pinch-hit single to Max Muncy that tied it 3-all.“That was the difference in the game, Yasiel’s at-bat, Muncy’s at-bat, and also defensively,” Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. “Really good to see everyone had their hand in it.”With one out, Freese singled to load the bases before Machado knocked in the tiebreaking run. The Dodgers scored three runs in the ninth on two wild pitches by Yoshihisa Hirano and Machado’s double.Diamondbacks starter Robbie Ray went five innings, allowing two runs and four hits with seven strikeouts and three walks.Arizona tied it at 1 in the bottom of the first with Eduardo Escobar’s single and Marte’s triple, which eluded Kemp’s lunging catch attempt in right field. Marte’s homer landed in the seats in left-center in the third for a 2-1 Arizona lead.“I had a good approach with Kershaw,” Marte said. “I was just trying to see the ball up and hit the ball in the right-center gap. Trying to put my best swing on it.”Freese ripped a 1-1 fastball from Ray opposite field over the right-field fence, tying it at 2 in the fifth. That brought chants of “Let’s go Dodgers!” from the many Los Angeles fans in the Chase Field stands.PLAYING TO WINBefore the game Jurickson Profar Jersey , Arizona manager Torey Lovullo said he told Rockies manager Bud Black that the Diamondbacks would do their best to try to beat the Dodgers, even if they rested a regular or two. Arizona didn’t start the game with its top lineup but finished it that way.Roberts was asked how much he can appreciate that Arizona is still competing.“We would expect nothing less from Torey and the organization over there,” Roberts said. “First class. They’re going to play 162 games, that’s what we’d expect.”YOU’RE OUTTA HEREDodgers outfielder Joc Pederson was ejected in the top of the ninth by plate umpire Joe West after striking out swinging.TRAINER’S ROOMDodgers: RHP JT Chargois was reinstated from the disabled list. He missed more than a month with nerve irritation. “I’m just proud of him to get back out there,” Roberts said.Diamondbacks: 1B Christian Walker was hit near his nose by a pitch from Kenta Maeda with two outs in the eighth and left the game with a deep bruise. Lovullo said Walker had a CT scan after the game.UP NEXTDodgers: RHP Walker Buehler (7-5) brings a 2.74 ERA into his scheduled start Tuesday against Arizona. Opponents are batting .198 against the rookie.Diamondbacks: RHP Matt Koch (5-5) is set to face the Dodgers. He’s won each of his last three starts at home since May 28. LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles‘ hopes that Manny Machado would help deliver the Dodgers‘ first World Series title since 1988 ended up falling way short.Machado struggled against the Boston Red Sox in his first World Series, going 4 for 22. He was hitless in four at-bats in Game 5 on Sunday night, including falling awkwardly to one knee as he swung and missed on a Chris Sale slider to end the 5-1 Red Sox victory at Dodger Stadium. It was Machado’s third strikeout of the night.The 26-year-old Machado — who was acquired from Baltimore on July 19 — can become a free agent this offseason and is expected to command a large contract. If he doesn’t re-sign with the Dodgers, it ended up being a rental that didn’t produce meaningful results.“Obviously, it has been a great journey. The Dodgers welcomed me with open arms,” Machado said. “It has been a great couple months we had here and we’ll see what happens.”Machado’s three home runs and 12 RBIs rank second among players in this year’s postseason, but most of his production happened early.He was 8 for 28 (.286 batting average) with three home runs and nine RBIs in the four-game NL Division Series against Atlanta and the first three games of the NL Championship Series against Milwaukee. But his production tailed off the rest of the way as he batted .184 (7 for 3Cool with three RBIs in the remaining nine games.“We just didn’t have enough. We were unable to get past that hump http://www.rangersfanproshop.com/authentic-delino-deshields-jersey ,” Machado said.Machado’s most memorable hit of the Fall Classic was notable for all the wrong reasons. During the sixth inning of Game 3, he had a little too much self-confidence when he apparently thought he hit a home run to left field. Instead, Machado admired what turned out to be a 368-foot single as it bounced off the wall. Had Machado run it out, it might have been a double.In Saturday night’s Game 4, Machado stepped on Steve Pearce’s heel as he was running through first base. Pearce said Sunday that he didn’t consider the play malicious.Machado’s baserunning was a frequent topic of conversation throughout the postseason. During the NLCS, he was criticized for not hustling during a groundout, kicking Brewers first baseman Jesus Aguilar near the ankle as he jogged out a groundout (which drew a $10,000 fine) and for a pair of hard slides into Orlando Arcia in Game 3 while the Milwaukee shortstop was attempting to turn double plays. The antics prompted Brewers star Christian Yelich to call Machado “a dirty player.”This was the second straight year that the Dodgers made a trade in July that didn’t yield the desired results. They acquired Yu Darvish from the Rangers last year. The right-hander won his starts in the first two rounds of the playoffs but was awful in his two World Series starts, allowing nine runs (eight earned) in 3 1/3 innings.Darvish was the starter in last year’s Game 7 against the Astros and he allowed five runs in 1 2/3 innings in the Dodgers’ 5-1 loss.Darvish ended up signing with the Cubs.Machado said he hasn’t even started to consider his free-agent options.“I don’t know because that’s not up to me or a decision I can make right now,” he said.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index ->  Site Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: