DONATE HERE   

DJ Schedule   

Requests   

DJ APPLICATION   

IN MEMORY OF   

QUOTE OF THE DAY   
Quote Widget

Hit Counter   

• http://bigcountryradio.net Forum IndexForum Index  • SearchSearch  • UsergroupsUsergroups  • ProfileEdit your profile  • MembersMembers  • Private MessagesLogin, Check Messages  
 • ArcadeArcade  • RanksRanks  • StaffStaff  • StatisticsStatistics  • Board RulesBoard Rules  • Forum FAQForum FAQ  • Login / LogoutLog in  

Search for at
http://bigcountryradio.net Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Valtteri Filppula Jersey Site huangjian123 0 Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:56 am
huangjian123 View latest post
Business Development Guidance. Site SheikhLukman 0 Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:52 pm
SheikhLukman View latest post
Facts, Fiction and Maplestory 2 Dps Meter Site gaosuo1234 0 Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:10 am
gaosuo1234 View latest post
Type of Runescape Mimic Boss Site gaosuo1234 0 Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:09 am
gaosuo1234 View latest post
Alex Ovechkin is thrilled, though hardly Site laiyongcai92 0 Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:35 am
laiyongcai92 View latest post
TORONTO (AP) Toronto Maple Leafs general manager Site laiyongcai92 0 Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:19 am
laiyongcai92 View latest post

www.theseahawksfanshop.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index -> Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
panxing18

blank.png

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:13 am Post subject: No icon www.theseahawksfanshop.com Reply with quote

When the Houston Texans entered the NFL as the league’s 32nd team Delano Hill Color Rush Jersey , they decided to realign its divisions and send the Seattle Seahawks from the AFC West to the NFC West, thus limiting classic Seahawks games vs. AFC West rivals to just once every four years.From 1977-2001, the Seahawks-Chiefs rivalry was largely in Kansas City’s favor, as Seattle could only muster a record of 17-30. Winning at Arrowhead Stadium was cause for celebration, as the Chiefs were 19-5 against the Seahawks. When the 2002 season began, the NFC West played the AFC West, so the Seahawks did get to play their familiar foes straight away, and one of the high points of a mediocre season was beating Kansas City in a 39-32 shootout. This game set an NFL record for most combined first downs (64), with both offenses both eclipsing 500 yards. All in front of a sparse Seahawks Stadium crowd of 56,250.Oh yeah, and 39-32 was a Scorigami.That’s Seattle’s most recent win over the Chiefs, and they’ve beaten everyone else in the NFL during that sixteen-year span, so this is the Seahawks’ longest drought against any opponent. They’ve had three cracks at KC, and come up short every single time.2006 - Chiefs 35 Seahawks 28The Seahawks were fortunate that this game was even slightly competitive. It was “The Backup Bowl” between Seneca Wallace and Damon Huard Earl Thomas Color Rush Jersey , and the Chiefs offense just cleaned out Seattle’s defense. Larry Johnson had four touchdowns (3 rushing, 1 receiving) and Huard threw for 312 yards on just 17 completions. The Chiefs had 499 yards of offense to Seattle’s 240, while the Seahawks possessed the ball for just 17:45. It won’t show in that highlight clip, but I fondly remember Seneca Wallace deciding to check it down to Mack Strong on a game-deciding 4th and 15. This surprisingly did not work out as intended.2010 - Chiefs 42 Seahawks 24Enter the Pete Carroll era! Sitting at 5-5, the Seahawks took on a Chiefs team that would eventually win the AFC West. Similarly to 2006, Seattle’s offense was doo doo, with Marshawn Lynch rushing for just 20 yards on 7 carries, while the rebuilding defense was gashed for 270 yards on the ground, mostly by Jamaal Charles and Thomas Jones. Matt Cassel threw for four touchdowns, no interceptions, and wasn’t sacked. Again, Seattle only had the ball for less than 20 minutes. This game is tied for the most points the Seahawks have ever allowed at what we now know as CenturyLink Field, and Seattle would remain at or below .500 all the way through Week 3 of the 2012 season.On the plus side, Earl Thomas recovered a blocked punt and scored his first NFL touchdown J.R. Sweezy Color Rush Jersey , while Ben Obomanu had an 87-yard busted coverage touchdown in the 4th quarter. 2014 - Chiefs 24 Seahawks 20On a very cold day at Arrowhead Stadium, rushing the ball was the theme for both sides. Marshawn Lynch racked up 124 yards, Jamaal Charles had 159 and two TDs, while Russell Wilson and Alex Smith combined threw for just 286 yards on 31/48, but Wilson had a pair of touchdown passes. The game essentially boiled down to a failed 4th and goal fade at the 1 by Seattle, although Doug Baldwin was clearly interfered with. Tom Cable’s DOMINANT offensive line got bulldozed on a key 4th and 1 that left Beast Mode stuck in neutral, and then a Dontari Poe sack on Seattle’s final drive effectively ended the game. The Seahawks’ final three offensive possessions all ended in turnovers on downs, which takes some doing. At the time, this loss actually put the Seahawks out of the playoff picture at 6-4. It would be their last regular season defeat of the year. Kansas City of course turned around and lost to the winless Oakland Raiders the ensuing Thursday night. 2018 - ???If the Seahawks end the drought, not only will they almost certainly clinch a playoff spot, they could quite conceivably shake up the entire AFC playoff picture if this game also means the Chiefs would lose the division lead. I can’t wait for Sunday night. SEATTLE (AP) — Earl Thomas‘ issues with the Seattle Seahawks front office aren’t going away, even as he continues to play like one of the best safeties in the NFL.How much longer the Seahawks are willing to put up with an unhappy star is now the big question.After a few days of uncertainty, Thomas was on the field Sunday creating problems for opponents in Seattle’s 24-13 win over the Dallas Cowboys. In what he acknowledged could end up being his last game in Seattle, Thomas had two interceptions and tied for a team high with seven tackles.“I don’t know if it was Quinton Jefferson Color Rush Jersey ,” Thomas said, “but I had a damn good time and I’ll go out like that if I have to.”His displeasure with his situation in Seattle remains evident. Thomas’ holdout from Seattle’s offseason program and training camp didn’t result in a contract extension or a trade. He’s now banking that skipping two days of practice this past week — and then playing great Sunday — may finally force Seattle’s hand to make some sort of move, either offering him a long-term contract extension or sending him to another team that might be willing to secure his future beyond this season.“I love Seattle,” Thomas said. “My family is here. I’m hopeful these guys will call my agent and we’ll work something out. I want to be taken care of.”Since he reported on the Wednesday before the season opener, Thomas had not taken any overt actions to express his displeasure with his contract situation, a deal with Seattle that expires after this season. That changed this week when he sat out practices Wednesday and Friday without any injury designation. Seattle coach Pete Carroll said Friday that Thomas missed the practices for personal reasons and was not injury related.Thomas said Sunday he sat out because he’s “invested in myself.”“If they were invested in me, I’d be out there practicing, but if I feel like anything — I don’t give a damn if it’s small, I got a headache — I’m not practicing,” Thomas said.Carroll offered no explanations for the situation.“Really, I haven’t even talked to him about it other than we made it through and we talk next week,” Carroll said. “There’s nothing even to really tell you about it. I’ll let you know next week.”Thomas said he understood that decision would likely come with some financial repercussions — from the Seahawks.“They definitely gonna tax me,” Thomas said. “I’m sure I’ll have a slip in my locker.”Thomas’ absence from practice — or the lingering uncertainty about his future — didn’t seem to bother his teammates.“He keeps playing like greatness, he’s playing like he deserves one of those yellow jackets Tom Johnson Color Rush Jersey ,” defensive end Frank Clark said. “At the end of the day, that’s Earl. Earl is going to do Earl. I think we all know that. Everybody is panicking and wondering where Earl is at, but I’m sure he’s getting better somewhere in his little cave or something.”Thomas’ first interception came in the first quarter after he pinned a deflected pass against his shin and kept it from hitting the turf. His second pick also came off a deflection and stopped a drive by Dallas deep in Seattle territory in the fourth quarter. After the second interception, Thomas turned to Dallas’ sideline and bowed.Thomas has never hid his desire to one day play for the Cowboys and last year after the Seahawks won in Dallas, Thomas made the odd move of running into the Cowboys’ locker room to give a message to coach Jason Garrett: “If they kick me to the curb, come get me.”It was the second time in his career Thomas had two interceptions in a game, and the bow was a bit of a shot at Dallas for not getting a deal done.“I felt like that was just in the moment and if they were going to trade for me and extend me, they should have did it,” Thomas said of his gesture that drew a 15-yard penalty.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index ->  Site Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: