TO E.J. AT

DOCILEWOLF@

SSSNET.COM

IN MEMORY OF   

DJ Schedule   

QUOTE OF THE DAY   
Quote Widget

Sister Stations   

Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
http://bigcountryradio.net Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Welcome to Order Up to 8% off runescape store for Agility Co Site wowclassic 0 Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:03 am
wowclassic View latest post
contrasting designs Site Banning 0 Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:46 am
Banning View latest post
essential to figuring Site Banning 0 Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:32 am
Banning View latest post
essential to figuring Site Banning 0 Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:28 am
Banning View latest post
?????? ?????? yakovlevskystudio.ru Site azoqapex 0 Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:39 pm
azoqapex View latest post
?????? ?????? ??? ????????? ? ????? ???????? Site usudereza 0 Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:31 pm
usudereza View latest post
clearing the way for the former BYU sensation to become

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index -> Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruogu1234

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:44 am Post subject: No icon clearing the way for the former BYU sensation to become Reply with quote

Great Britains Mo Farah is ready to repel an onslaught from an army of Kenyan rivals at the Rio Olympics. The double Olympic champion over 5,000 and 10,000 metres headed to his altitude training base at Font Romeu in the French Pyrenees on Sunday, buoyed by an emphatic victory over the shorter distance at the London Anniversary Games.Farahs competition at the Olympic Stadium was virtually non-existent, but his last lap of 56.95 seconds was evidence enough of his shape and he said he expects his rivals were watching closely. Im trying something thats never been done before, said Farah, speaking after a morning run of 20 miles on the treadmill. I get nervous talking about it - I get quite emotional. Farah was in ruthless form in the London Anniversary Games Ive had a target on my back for four years. All eyes are on me, a lot of people will be looking at that result (on Saturday).Im sure they all sat around and watched that race and thought, How do we do it, what do we need to do (to beat him in Rio)? Breen faces anxious wait on Rio Olivia Breen faces anxious wait over GB Paralympic selection Theres a lot of talk about how they (the Kenyans) are going to come like an army and try and throw me off my game. I know what I would do if I was them, but Im not going to tell them. Farah won two gold medals at the London 2012 Olympics Farahs result in London was a time of 12mins 59.29secs, the fastest in the world this year and his quickest since pre-London 2012.Kenyan and Ethiopian runners have failed to find a way to beat the 33-year-old at major championships since 2011 and Farah will be expected to come home at the end of the summer with two more medals.  Also See: Farah sympathy for clean Russians Bolt: Gatlin showed disrespect Bolt, Harrison star in London Weir targets five golds at Rio Team GB Dillon Maples Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors are back in the great white north for a brief moment and will host the Dallas Mavericks Friday night from Air Canada Centre. Rick Reuschel Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. http://www.customcubsjersey.com/custom-koji-uehara-jersey-large-830n.html  .com) - Blake Griffin led five Clippers in double figures with 24 points and the LA Clippers got back on track with a 101-97 win over the Utah Jazz. Jake Arrieta Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings and guard Jimmer Fredette have completed a buyout of his contract, clearing the way for the former BYU sensation to become a free agent. Rod Beck Jersey . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better.SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Colorado Rockies starting pitcher Jhoulys Chacin will be sidelined at least another week with a sore throwing shoulder. The Rockies learned the results of Chacins MRI on Tuesday morning. The team announced he has right shoulder inflammation, but no structural damage. Chacin was Colorados top right-handed starter in 2013, going 14-10 with a 3.dddddddddddd47 ERA. But he was limited since the start of spring training and had yet to throw off the mound before he was shut down on Sunday. Chacin said Tuesday that his shoulder was feeling better, but the injury could prevent him from being ready for the start of the regular season. ' ' '
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index ->  Site Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: