DONATE HERE   

DJ Schedule   

Requests   

DJ APPLICATION   

IN MEMORY OF   

QUOTE OF THE DAY   
Quote Widget

Hit Counter   

• http://bigcountryradio.net Forum IndexForum Index  • SearchSearch  • UsergroupsUsergroups  • ProfileEdit your profile  • MembersMembers  • Private MessagesLogin, Check Messages  
 • ArcadeArcade  • RanksRanks  • StaffStaff  • StatisticsStatistics  • Board RulesBoard Rules  • Forum FAQForum FAQ  • Login / LogoutLog in  

Search for at
http://bigcountryradio.net Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
WASHINGTON (AP) — Site laiyongcai92 0 Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:48 am
laiyongcai92 View latest post
MONTREAL (AP) — Site laiyongcai92 0 Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:37 am
Edmonton fired Peter Chiarelli Site laiyongcai92 0 Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:26 am
Authentic Jonathan Toews Jersey Site elaine95 0 Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:57 am
elaine95 View latest post
sian-jersey]Zach Bogosian Jersey Womens[/url] , including a Site elaine95 0 Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:39 am
rated several good chances without scoring, but drew another Site elaine95 0 Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:20 am

www.officialhurricanes.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index -> Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hongwei28

blank.png

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:46 am Post subject: No icon www.officialhurricanes.com Reply with quote

Yu Darvish plans to throw a bullpen Thursday in his next step toward rejoining the Chicago Cubs‘ rotation.

Darvish played catch Wednesday at Dodger Stadium Sam Martin Jersey , a day after he rejoined the team following a five-inning, 57-pitch rehab start with Class A South Bend on Monday.

The Japanese right-hander has been on the disabled list since May 26 because of tendinitis in his right triceps.

”I don’t feel too bad today,” Darvish said through a translator. ”I wasn’t 100 percent on Monday and it’s just part of my rehab process. In terms of strength and endurance, I’m fine.”

Darvish is back at Dodger Stadium for the first time since his awful outing for Los Angeles in Game 7 of the World Series last year. He allowed five runs and got only five outs as the Houston Astros clinched in front of the L.A. fans. He was equally ineffective in losing Game 3, giving up four runs in 1 2/3 innings.

Darvish, who joined the Dodgers at the July 31 trade deadline, said the move from Texas revived his passion for the game. Before the trade, he had told his wife that he might retire when his contract with the Rangers ended.

”Joining the Dodgers, I had a chance to find myself and be around a very supportive group of people. Baseball was really fun with the Dodgers,” Darvish said. ”The Dodgers really took care of me.”

Darvish became a free agent after the World Series and although he wanted to stay with the Dodgers, he ended up signing a $126 million Darius Slay Jersey , six-year contract with the Cubs.

But he has yet to produce the kind of results that demanding Cubs fans expect. Darvish has a 4.95 ERA in eight starts and has been on the disabled list twice.

”I want to contribute to the team a lot more and to winning in general,” he said. ”Rather than what I want, it’s more about what my body feels.”

AP freelancer Olivia Sandusky contributed to this report.

The New York Yankees are in the midst of their longest losing streak of the season.

It’s only three losses in a row for the Yankees, but they enter the week with an injured starting catcher and a meeting with a surging opponent.

The Philadelphia Phillies have won four consecutive series and will host the Yankees for a three-game set at Citizens Bank Park. Vince Velasquez of the Phillies will face rookie right-hander Jonathan Loaisiga of the Yankees in the series opener on Monday night.

New York was swept in a three-game weekend series on the road by the Tampa Bay Rays. It’s the first time in 2018 the Yankees have lost three consecutive games — something the team had not done since Aug. 28-30, 2017.

“As far as the losses, I look at it as a bump in the road,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone told MLB.com after a 7-6 loss in the series finale. “Unfortunately, it’s bound to happen in a long season. You’ve just got to turn the page.”

The Yankees lost more than a game on Sunday. Catcher Gary Sanchez hurt his right groin/hip while running to first base in the 10th inning. Sanchez is scheduled to get an MRI on Monday, and Boone told reporters that it’s likely the 25-year-old will be placed on the disabled list.

Sanchez, in his third major league season, is hitting .190 with a .724 OPS and 14 homers through 63 games this season.

Despite being swept Tavon Wilson Jersey , the Yankees (50-25) are still tied with the Boston Red Sox for the American League East lead.

The Phillies (41-34) have won nine of their last 13 games and moved within 2 1/2 games of the Atlanta Braves for the top spot in the National League East.

Velasquez (5-7, 4.82 ERA) will try to make it five straight wins for the Phillies on Monday night. The right-hander has pitched into the seventh inning in three of his last four starts, including his last outing.

Velasquez struck out eight and allowed four runs against the St. Louis Cardinals last Tuesday. He allowed just four hits in the start, but two of them were homers.

Velasquez has faced the Yankees twice in his career, and both appearances came during the 2015 season when he was with the Houston Astros. He has a 3.24 ERA and 0.840 WHIP in those games.

Loaisiga (1-0, 3.12 ERA) will make just the third start of his major league career.

The 23-year-old from Nicaragua was sharp in his debut, throwing five scoreless innings against the Rays on June 15. Loaisiga had a tougher time in his second start. Facing the Seattle Mariners last Wednesday, he allowed three runs and six hits and used 84 pitches to get through 3 2/3 innings.

The Yankees and Phillies are meeting for the first time since the 2015 season. Philadelphia took two of three at Yankee Stadium from June 22 to June 24 three years ago.
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://bigcountryradio.net Forum Index ->  Site Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: